Another great time-lapse photography video. This time with tilt and shift lens to create a miniature marvel about a day in New York. Shot with a Nikon D3 and D80. Brilliantly done! The Sandpit from Sam O'Hare on Vimeo. If you want to peek Behind the Scenes to see how this time lapse movie was [...]Read more
"If you want to be a better photographer, stand in front of more interesting stuff"
Subscribe to Articles…
- 25 Breathtaking Landscapes on Photo Critic
- Lightroom 5 Beta Review
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Exquisite Wedding Photography by Jerry Ghionis
- Essential Guide to Landscape Photography
- Fujifilm X-E1 Camera Review
- How to use Fill Flash & Reflectors in Photography
- How to use Creative Blur in Photography
- Start a Photography Project
- Cyril Lagel, World-Class Fashion Photographer
Write an Article
We give our knowledgeable readers chance to write articles about photography.Whether you have a written advice or a video or screencast to share, we will buy it from you if we decide to publish it. Before you post something, please check out the rules for posting HERE and become a contributor.